Transform your photography with one of the world’s most effective grey card of its type.
The universal “Douglas” covers all the angles, whether you are using flash, natural, tungsten or warm fluorescent lighting, negative film, transparencies or digital.
Grey cards have a number of functions including exposure measurement, colour balancing and the setting of white balance. They are an indispensable part of a serious photographer ‘s toolkit.
“An indispensable item that will slot in neatly among the rest of a photographer ‘s toolkit. Overall: 5 stars”
– Digital Camera Buyer (Issue 81)
The grey card is an essential part of any serious photographer’s toolkit. And the Douglas Grey Card Mark II is leader of the pack whether it’s:
The Douglas Grey Card, Mark II, combines the most advanced principles and materials with ease of use – right down to “one click” colour balance when using PaintShop Pro or PhotoShop. The universal “Douglas” covers all the angles, whether using flash, natural, tungsten or warm fluorescent lighting, negative film, transparencies or digital.
As well as being one of the most advanced card on the market, the “Douglas” is probably unique in its easy-to-follow guide. Everything you will ever need to know with hints and tips on how to use the Douglas to get the best out of hand-held or TTL metering, how to improve bracketing techniques – even how to re-calibrate your meter or your exposures. And lots of insider know-how on how to get the most out of digital photography.
The Douglas Grey Card comes highly recommended. Check out our reviews.
The Douglas Grey Card has many features that make it stand out amongst the competition including:
- No artificial brighteners – which can distort exposure
- Advanced, tough synthetic material – for years of use
- Can be washed and therefore suitable for medical use
- Stain-free – unlike traditional card, the Douglas can be written on with a Chinagraph pencil or suitable markers, then cleaned with mild detergent or spray cleaner
- Reflects the same proportion of all colours of light falling – including ultra-violet and the limit of visible red
- More neutral reflectance than rival products – under the widest range of illumination, including tungsten, daylight, flash and warm fluorescent tubes.
- Trusted scientific principles – with new materials to provide better colour balancing of digital and conventional materials.
- Folded, the ‘Douglas’ is about A5 size – (8 1/2″ x 6″ / 210mm x 150mm) to fit snugly in your camera bag. Fully opened it is large enough to fill a 35mm camera viewfinder at 40 cm/1 ft 6 ins with a 50mm lens.
- Our Innovative design has been developed from the groundbreaking concepts of Icon Publications Ltd.
Buy the Douglas Grey Card For orders of more than 1 card please email sales stating the quantity required and the country of destination.
If you would like to purchase a Douglas Grey Card for delivery to an address in the
please click the “Buy Grey Card for UK Delivery” link below.
- Grey Card * VAT + Postage & Packing
- £14.45p *1.2 + £1.20p
If you would like to purchase a Douglas Grey Card for delivery to an address in
Europe (not United Kingdom or Irish Republic)
please click the “Buy Grey Card for European Delivery” link below.
- Grey Card + Postage & Packing
- £14.45p + £3.50p
If you would like to purchase a Douglas Grey Card for delivery
world-wide (not in Europe or United Kingdom)
please click the “Buy Grey Card for World-Wide” link below.
- Grey Card + Postage & Packing
- £14.45p + £4.70p